Cruisin’ SoCal 2021
Date(s) - 10/07/2021 - 10/10/2021
indian motorcycle of san diego
About this event
Cruisin’ SoCal 2021 is the first West Coast ride organized by the five (5) Southern California IMRG Chapters:
- Inland Empire
- North County
- Orange County
- SD Crew
- Spirit of San Diego
Cruisin’ SoCal 2021 is open to all motorcycle riders regardless of bike model. Riders do not need to be a member of an IMRG (Indian Motorcycle Rider Group) to participate.
We will be cruisin’ through scenic routes winding through Southern California with views of the mountains, desert, valleys, and coast. Route maps will be posted once determined on Google Maps and Ride Command. Fuel stops will be approximately within 100 miles of each other. List of hotels for overnights stops are on the Cruisin’ SoCal Website .
Meet & Greet, Thursday, October 7
5:30-8:30 pm – Registration and Meet & Greet reception at and hosted by Indian Motorcycle of San Diego.
6:30 pm – Main Event (TBA)& dealer raffle. Must be present to win.
Day 1, Friday Oct 8
Leave hotel on your own and head to Indian Motorcycle of El Cajon
7:00-8:30 am – Registration/check-in and breakfast at and hosted by Indian Motorcycle of El Cajon; dealer raffle. Must be present to win.
9:00 am – KSU (kick stands up)
- Head towards Julian then descending to the desert floors to ascend back through the mountains towards San Marcos. Fuel/rest stops planned in route. Route map will be posted.
12:00 pm – Lunch at and hosted by North County Indian Motorcycle; dealer raffle. Must be present to win.
1:30 pm – KSU
- Head toward Fallbrook through panoramic views of Temecula. Fuel/rest stops planned in route. Route map will be posted.
3:30 pm – End ride in Temecula and hotel check-in
Day 2, Saturday Oct 9
7:30 am – meet at Fairfield by Marriott
8:30 am – KSU
- Leave Temecula towards Redlands
10:00 am – Registration/check-in and breakfast at and hosted by Indian Motorcycle of Redlands; dealer raffle. Must be present to win.
11:30 am – KSU
- Head towards Big Bear then onto Angeles Crest Highway to Palmdale. Fuel/rest stops planned in route. Route map will be posted.
4:30 pm – End ride in Palmdale and hotel check-in at Holiday Inn; dinner on your own
Day 3, Sunday Oct 10
6:30 am – Breakfast at your hotel
7:30 am – meet at Holiday Inn
8:00 am – KSU
- Leave Palmdale wind through canyons and through the Santa Monica mountain range and then along the coast. Fuel/rest stops planned in route. Route map will be posted.
- Lunch from Jersey Mikes (sandwich, side, and drink) included in ticket price. Choice of sandwich available when purchasing ticket.
4:30 pm – The event ride ends at Indian Motorcycle of Orange County where dinner will be provided; dealer raffle. Must be present to win.
*Routes are subject to change.
Registration fee includes commemorative t-shirt and ride patch, raffles, Doffo Winery BBQ with trolley transportation to and from hotel, lunch for Sunday, meals provided by the dealers, and dealer raffles. Fees are per person, not per motorcycle. Passenger rates are the same as rider. Hotels, gas, and additional meals are not provided by the dealers. Participants are on their own.
Rider & Passenger Fees
- $100 – Early Bird rate through July 31, 2021
- $125 – Regular rate through September 15, 2021
- $150 – Walk-in/late rate after September 15, 2021
Reservations for this event are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellations due to COVID-19, refunds are as follows:
- If the event is cancelled, a full refund will be given.
- If the event is postponed, funds will be held for future event.*
*If attendee requests a full refund, it will be determined on a case by case basis.
Check-in/Packet Pick Up Times.
Riders and passengers will need to check in with us onsite to receive their registration packet. A printed ticket must be presented which is sent in the confirmation email.
We are offering different times and locations to check in to accommodate the varying needs of the rider and passenger. Pricing remains the same no matter which day you register online and join the ride.
- Thursday evening, October 7, 5:30-8:30 pm at Indian Motorcycle of San Diego
- Friday morning, October 8, 7:00-8:30 am at Indian Motorcycle of El Cajon
- Friday evening, October 8, 6:30-7:30 pm at Doffo Winery
- Saturday morning, October 9, 10:00-11:30 am at Indian Motorcycle of Redlands
Doffo BBQ & Trolley Transportation Tickets
Tickets can be purchased for guests not participating on the ride. Trolley transportation is from Fairfield by Marriott and Quality Inn from 6:30-10:30 pm. Tickets must be purchased in advanced before September 15 and will not be available onsite.
- $50 – includes BBQ and trolley transportation
- $35 – BBQ only, no trolley transportation
Additional information on hotels, bike rentals, RV camping are available online at SoCalIMRG.com
*Any funds left from Cruisin’ SoCal 2021 will be donated to the Salvation Army.