3rd Annual Spring/Summer Challenge Ride
Date(s) - 03/20/2022 - 09/22/2022
Warrior Angel Riders
Today is your day and you’re off to great places! You’re off and away! Oh, the places you could go!
Last year we offered two separate Challenge Rides and wow, everyone took the challenge and rode! This year proves to be more fun, challenging, and well…fun!
The Challenge Ride is between March 20th (the first day of Spring) through September 22nd (the last day of Summer)
The “Quirky Quickie” Challenge has 25 locations, and no ride exceeds 3 hours round-trip, starting at Eagle Leather. The “N’usual to Pekuliar” ride remains at 15 locations.
After you register and pay the registration fee, you will be mailed a welcome packet which includes the rules, number placard, destinations with locations, and pictures.
This challenge is open to everyone. You DO NOT have to be a member of Warrior Angel Riders. ALL Bikes, Riders, and Passengers are welcome to join the challenge.
This year’s prize for each Challenge Ride:
~ 1st place winner will receive $100.00
~ 2nd place winner will receive $50.00
~ 3rd place winner will receive $25.00
(1) There is a $25.00 registration fee per Challenge/per person: N’usual to Pekuliar and/or Quirky Quickie.
(2) Complete the online registration form. Here is the link:
You may also submit payment via Paypal or Venmo.
PayPal: Warrior Angel Riders@warriorangelriders
Venmo: Warrior Angel@Warrior-Angel
(3) Be sure to indicate which Challenge Ride you are signing up for or both!
(4) The registration packet(s) will be mailed starting March 1st. If you register after March 1st, your packet will be mailed 3 days after payment is received.
(5) Registration is open now through September 1, 2022.
(4) Your packet will contain your personalized number placard, a list of destinations, and submission guidelines.
If you have any questions, please text Lily at 253.325.2405
Winners will be announced at the luncheon.
Tentative date: October 16, 22
This is not a contest to see who finishes first! This is designed to take us places we have not been.
Have Fun…Ride Safe!