2021 East Texas Burn Run
Date(s) - 10/08/2021 - 10/10/2021
The Bike Rally is October 8-9-10, 2021
Known as the Burn Benefit-Continuing the ride for burn survivors.
Each year in October when the days are cooler and beautiful, it is the time to be thinking about coming to Jefferson for the annual Bike Rally.
The Phoenix Organization of Jefferson is so please to be partnering with My Brother’s Keepers Motorcycle Club.
And the continuation of sponsorship of Rockhouse Productions for the annual fantastic music lineup.
We would love to see you here for the weekend events!
East Texas Burn Run 2021 is October 8-10, 2021 Bike Games, Vendor booths, Poker Run and Live Entertainment in Jefferson Texas!
About this Event
East Texas Burn Run 2021 is October 8-10, 2021 Bike Games, Vendor booths, Poker Run and Live Entertainment throughout the whole weekend in Jefferson Texas. Proceeds from this fundraiser go the the Camp I’m Still Me from Burn survivors.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The purchase of this ticket entitles the ticket holder entrance into the East Texas Burn Run on October 8-10, 2021 in downtown Jefferson, Texas.
- Lost or Stolen tickets will not be replaced by the East Texas Burn Run.
- No refunds or exchanges unless the event is canceled.
- Service charges are not refundable even if the event is canceled.
- Lawn chairs are allowed.
- All tickets will be exchanged for a wristband.
- Guests exhibiting inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and will be subject to removal from the event.
- Redemption of this ticket makes the holder liable for their own safety; ticket holder agrees to hold the Phoenix Organization of Jefferson, Brother’s Keepers Motorcycle Club, East Texas Burn Run, Jefferson Burn Benefit, Auntie Skinner’s Riverboat Club, Marion County, City of Jefferson, their agents, volunteers, and sponsors, harmless from any liability or legal action that may result by the use of this ticket.
- I hereby release The Phoenix Organization of Jefferson, Brother’s Keepers Motorcycle Club. East Texas Burn Run, Jefferson Burn Benefit, Auntie Skinner’s Riverboat Club, the City of Jefferson, Marion County from any and all claims based upon or arising out of the use, reproduction, distribution, display or performance of all or any part of the photographs or recording, or any derivative thereof, including any claim of invasion of privacy or right of publicity.
- There is no age requirement although if the minor participates in the poker run or bike games, the minor must be with an adult 21 years or older with a signed release form.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?