WILD GYPSY TOUR
WILD GYPSY TOUR
Women’s exclusive motorcycle festival spearheading the Sturgis
Motorcycle Rally at The Legendary Buffalo Chip ®
August 3rd-7th, 2018 // 5 days and 5 nights
(Check in anytime August 3rd; Check out by noon August 8th)
(Sturgis, SD)- The Wild Gypsy Tour is an exclusive women’s-only motorcycle campout created
for women, by women. After their first successful run in 2017, the Wild Gypsies return to the
Sturgis Buffalo Chip ® in 2018 for a moto culture event like no other; a festival that combines
the freedom of the past with the untapped spirit of the future.
The first event of its kind in women’s motorcycling and unique within the Sturgis Motorcycle
Rally, the Wild Gypsy Tour creates a place for women riders at The Best Party Anywhere® –
the Legendary Buffalo Chip® – taking full advantage of the infrastructure on site. Falling on
the first five days of Rally week, the WGT festival brings a breath of fresh air to this historic
By encouraging participation in the riding lifestyle, the Wild Gypsy Tour is quickly becoming a
platform for bridging the cultural and generational gap among riders. We’re generating
authentic experience for a new audience of two-wheel enthusiasts while serving as a
no-pressure space for women riders to feel welcome and comfortable in the motorcycle
This epic event features a private glamping compound, live entertainment, exclusive
moto-related classes taught by industry experts, women-led group rides to iconic Black Hills
landmarks, and so much more. The Buffalo Chip’s activities and entertainment, including
American Flat Track racing and the rally’s top concerts, are also included for participants.
For 2018, the Wild Gypsy Tour curates an original happening uniting women from all corners
of the globe who share the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun. Join us for this
revolutionary twist to kicking off the world’s largest motorcycle rally!
Festivities with admission include:
• Admission to the Wild Gypsy Tour festival, Sturgis Buffalo Chip campground, and Biker Belles ® 10th anniversary celebration. A 3-for-1 deal!
• Private glamping in the Patriot Pavilion accessible to WGT guests only, which includes furnished gypsy tents
• Admission to American Flat Track Buffalo Chip ® TT race
• Access to the Gypsy Wine Club at the Speakeasy
• Special access to the first ever Women and Wheels Bike Show®
• Nightly concerts from headlining bands like The Marshall Tucker Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Foreigner, and more at the Chip’s main stage
• WGT entertainment at the 100-year-old barn in the WGT compound will be announced soon!
• Group rides through the Black Hills, Badlands, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse, Spearfish Canyon, Mt Rushmore, Deadwood, Devils Tower and more
• Exclusive industry-led classes (Basic Motorcycle Maintenance, Pinstriping, Welding and more announced weekly)
• VIP Gypsy Bazaar Lounge that includes movies under the stars, tarot and palm readings, and other activities
• CrossRoads village that includes vendors, bike shows, and stunt shows
• Access and admission to the Buffalo Chip’s camper activities and top entertainment during the WGT
For more information, visit our website www.wildgypsytour.com or contact email@example.com.